Remote/online training: User research
During the agile design process, we develop digital products and services that people really need and can use properly. It is important to understand your users and to validate solutions with potential users. We would like to share with you our experience that we gained in many years of working in the field of user research.
User Research - Do you know your target group?
The closer you bring your product or service to the needs of the target group, the more sustainable and efficient your investment will be. But what is the real need of your target group? In this online training you develop a basic skill set to understand the context of your users. Furthermore, we show you which methods can be used to structure and describe the knowledge gained about your target group and its usage behavior.
Content of our online training
- Overview of the User Research section/area?
- (Basic) Overview of quantitative and qualitative user research methods
- Deep-Dive – deepening of methods such as qualitative interviews and shadowing (the method choice can be tailored to your needs)
- Create a screener
- Create an interview guide
- Best practices in the implementation (e.g. correctly logging, dealing with different personalities of the participants)
- Overview of evaluation methods (e.g. storytelling, creation of artifacts)
- General best practices and practice examples
- Laptop with Windows/ MacOS, headset
- Internet connection (minimum DSL 6000)
Procedure of our online training
- You contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We coordinate costs, deadline, scope, agenda and technical implementation together.
- We carry out a technical test together to ensure that equipment, audio quality and internet speed are sufficient
- Execution of the virtual workshop / webinar
- As participant you will receive a workshop certificate