Remote/online training: Micorosoft 365 - Teams
We support our customers in the user-centric introduction of new digital tools in their business, including the introduction of the Microsoft 365 package. Based on our experience and cooperation with our customers, we can offer you a training course that provides you with the most important functionalities as well as practical tips and tricks.
Online Training: Microsoft Teams -
Learn to apply Microsoft Teams individually for your purposes
Your company has introduced Microsoft Teams or your team wants to use Microsoft Teams as a tool for digital collaboration? Especially at the time of the Corona virus, many companies are facing the challenge of digital collaboration and information. In our webinar, we provide you with the knowledge to integrate Microsoft Teams smoothly into your workflows by combining it with already existing applications.
Microsoft Teams - Working more efficiently within your organization
Learn how to digitally interact and collaborate more efficiently with your team, no matter where you are. In our online training, you will get transparency into the tool diversity of the Microsoft 365 package, basic knowledge of the collaboration tool Microsoft Teams and best practice examples of tips & tricks for working with Microsoft Teams.
Content of our online training
- Overview of Microsoft 365 applications
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Teams
- File storage
- Meetings & telephony
- Integration of additional applications with Microsoft Teams
- Best practice examples/ tips & tricks when working with Microsoft Teams
- Users with little or no prior knowledge
- Switching from other comparable systems
- Laptop with Windows/ MacOS, headset
- Internet connection (minimum DSL 6000)
- Access to Microsoft 365 products
Procedure of our online training
- You contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We coordinate costs, deadline, scope, agenda and technical implementation together.
- We carry out a technical test together to ensure that equipment, audio quality and internet speed are sufficient
- Execution of the virtual workshop / webinar
- As participant you will receive a workshop certificate