Remote/online training: Home office & mobile work
The approach of our projects is characterized by their interdisciplinary nature. Whether within our team or together with the customer, we work across different locations. Every day we have to project what you would actually do in a presence appointment onto a digital interface. We would like to share our many years of experience in digital collaboration and remote working.
Suddenly in the home office? What does this mean for you and your team?
We help with virtual collaboration! Learn the essential skills for working efficiently, organized, and collaboratively with your teammates outside of your office. We support you with many actionable tips and tricks for your virtual office life and together we create strategies for internal and external collaboration in small groups. Book this webinar and benefit from the opportunity to learn all about the most important topics of virtual collaboration within five days through short modules.
Content of our online seminar
- Collaboration in virtual teams
- Virtual meeting formats - How we work together online in a project?
- Best practices - How do others do it?
- Software tools and their capabilities - What do I need for what?
- Workplace, data protection and labor law
The individual subject complexes are deepened by practical training lessons. The workshop moderators will respond individually to the participants and provide them with advice.
Webinar’s learning objectives
- Expression of empathy and self-confidence in virtual rooms
- Choice of the right meeting format and useful application
- Get to know learnings from digital natives and avoid mistakes
- Finding your way around the tool jungle
- Work safely and legally outside the office
This course is aimed at all employees who now work together with their colleagues in different locations and want to learn how to strengthen and maintain internal communication, how to plan and implement meetings and how to learn from experienced industries. In doing so, we give an overview of the common tool landscape.
- Laptop with Windows/ MacOS, headset
- Internet connection (minimum DSL 6000)
- 5 online sessions at 60 minutes
- Daily online session
- Time: 4:00 p.m.
Procedure of our online training
- You contact us at: email@example.com
- We coordinate costs, deadline, scope, agenda and technical implementation together.
- We carry out a technical test together to ensure that equipment, audio quality and internet speed are sufficient
- Execution of the virtual workshop / webinar
- As participant you will receive a workshop certificate