User Experience Researcher*
You want to support a creative team with your insights and thus drive innovative products? Look forward to the exciting work environment at D-LABS! As a User Experience Researcher you will face new challenges in user-centered projects across industries.
- You have a degree in psychology, sociology, human factors or similar.
- You are enthusiastic about Human Centered Design and Design Thinking processes.
- You have already gained some experience in user research in the area of digital products and digitalization.
- You are proficient in the application of qualitative methods.
- Participate in all aspects of Human Centered Design, primarily in the identification of user needs and requirements and to some extent in conceptual design, iterative validation and supporting tasks in preparation of software development
- Promote and support a creative, innovative approach to the user-centered design of products and processes
- Sparring partner and source of inspiration for an interdisciplinary team
Are you ready?
Send us your application or show us who you are via a short video!
You know you’re the one for us – but you don’t fulfill all requirements? Convince us! We love to hear from you.